Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ideas for Assignment #1 Revision

I really want to use an art nouveau like curve to connect my different pages, possibly in a poster format. I have that sort of movement in each piece and I'd like to play with it more. Sort of a romantic flow but also foreboding. My goal for my next revision is to use these ideas but create the curves and shapes out of type... or to integrate the shapes into my type. Right now I see type over shapes (ex: "Que sera, sera" page. I want to make the white curve out of type). Get it?

Also, any advice for my "Apple Pie" page? I wanted it to be creepy, like someone walking through a door and casting a long shadow, but it needs more work. Any good ideas? Bad ideas? Is it too cartoony? The bottom two images below are Blake and Goya, I wanted to bring some of that feeling into it.








No comments:

Post a Comment